- Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
- Canadian Pork
- Very Digestible Brown Rice
- Oats and Barley are Slow to Digest Grains
- Single Meat Protein
- Low Carbs
- High Quality Meat Meal
- Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color and improved mobility
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Traditional Blend Pork Meal Formula is a food with low glycemic index oats and barley added as ‘good grains’. We centre around low glycemic foods; to help keep your pet healthy.
- We use high quality pork meal as the first ingredient.
- Boréal Traditional Blend is built around low glycemic index foods – with goal of keeping your pet feeling full longer compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
- Boréal Traditional Blend is grain inclusive food using oats and barley – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
- This is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep weight off your dog.
At Boréal we add a unique blend of organic minerals to all our foods to help produce a better coloured, softer coat. A recent study found in addition to better coat color, footpads became smoother and less sore leading to more activity. Ask us about Propath® Pet from Zinpro® Performance Minerals.
INGREDIENTS: pork meal (27%), dehulled barley, steel cut oats, pork fat (7%), brown rice, brewers dried yeast, alfalfa meal, beet pulp, flaxseed, natural flavor (3%), sodium selenite, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium propionate, dried apple, dried carrot, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, vitamin E supplement, taurine, DL-methionine, copper sulfate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, selenium, manganese oxide, calcium pantothenate supplement, riboflavin, biotin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, zinc amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, rosemary extract, citric acid
Crude Protein (min) 24%, Crude Fat (min) 12%, Crude Fiber (max) 5%,Moisture (max) 10%, Ash (max) 7.5%, Calcium (min) 1.58%, Phosphorus (min) 1.2%, Zinc (min) 100mg/kg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 0.3%, Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 2.50%