*Please consider the size of your dog before ordering.
*These are handcrafted, so expect for each piece to be unique!
Olive wood is a hardwood that does not splinter making it a safe chew for dogs. This dense wood will shred into soft pieces that are completely safe to eat and easily digested. Each chew is also dipped in virgin olive oil for added nutrients.
Zaytoon’s Olive Wood Chews Benefits & Features:
- Hand-crafted olive wood dog chews
- Naturally harvested in Bethlehem
- Multiple sizes available ensure dog is matched with size-appropriate chew
- Premium close-grained olive tree wood from Bethlehem
- Dense, compact, and harder than most native woods
- Graded, dried, and sanded by hand
- Treated with virgin olive oil
- Wood comes away in soft pieces that are perfectly safe for pets with no splintering
- Safe to digest
- Contain elements of iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium
- No artificial preservatives, additives, chemicals, gluten, grain, or any harmful toxic ingredients
- Dense wood helps maintain strong teeth and gums, eliminates tartar and bad breath
- Harder than most woods so dogs chew slowly providing prolonged chewing enjoyment and benefits
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly